Home / Knowledge Center
Apologies, but no post could be found matching your criteria. Perhaps searching will help.
Hire ExtraOrdinary Assistance
ExtraOrdinary Assistance provides professional, experienced virtual office management to a mere handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs who are drained by the daily demands of running their virtual office operations. These entrepreneurs are eager to focus on growing their business and doing the work they went into business for in the first place, and they are anxious to rid themselves of the backoffice tasks necessary to running a successful business.
Would you like to be among the handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs I help to focus on growing their business so that they can do the things that only they can do best? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Client's Bill of Rights March 24, 2015Last week, I posted about the VA's Bill of Rights, and suggested that you embrace the standards it contains. This week, I'm sharing the Client's Bill of Rights, and with it the same suggestion. :) Clients have the right to...Anastacia
- The Virtual Assistant's Bill of Rights March 17, 2015In the Virtual Mentoring Program, and Virtual Basics at AssistU (and in the Virtual Training Program that came before them), we've long shared two documents: The Virtual Assistant's Bill of Rights, and the Client's Bill of Rights. The idea behind...Anastacia
- Getting to Abundance: What You Believe Matters! March 10, 2015In a conversation with a friend, one of the things that we discussed was Abundance. He asked me what it meant to me, and I said that it's the belief that there's more than enough of everything, for everyone. He...Anastacia
- Agreements: Protecting the Stuff That Dreams are Made of March 3, 2015I've been asked what I think a Virtual Assistant should do if a new client wanted her to sign a confidentiality agreement about his intellectual property. The VA was disinclined to do it because she 1) thought the client should...Anastacia
- Refuse to Hold Others Down No Matter Who Seems to Benefit February 24, 2015My friend Shannon is a content strategist and fellow writer. The other day on Facebook, she posted this image, along with her thoughts about how people get what they pay for. (click to enlarge) That’s one view, of course. And...Anastacia