Home / Blog
Apologies, but no post could be found matching your criteria. Perhaps searching will help.
- The Best Laid Plans... May 5, 2015Recently, I was rushed to the hospital with the worst pain I'd ever experienced. Now recovering from emergent abdominal surgery, the hardest part of it all is the way my brain is working--or not working. It's still not up to...Anastacia
- Setting Yourself Up For Failure by Trying to be All Things to All People April 27, 2015After last week's Moxie, several of you wrote to ask me to explain what standards are, and what the benefit of having standards is, in an easy-to-understand way. I'm always happy to do that, so here goes: When you created...Anastacia
- Responsibility Without Authority Sucks April 21, 2015I was talking with someone about his relationship with his Virtual Assistant. He was saying how much he really wanted to give her a whole lot of his projects and processes and have her be 100% responsible for getting everything...Anastacia
- A Smart Way to Think About Your Spare Time April 14, 2015In my office, I have many things that inspire me. One of them is a perpetual wall calendar (I admit I don't use it, but it's beautiful, so I keep it). It's done in mixed media, and across the top...Anastacia
- You Are Always More Important April 7, 2015I’m happy to say that I’m pretty sure winter is over. At least here in Baltimore. ;) But people are still talking about winter, and today, when it’s sunny and 71 degrees outside, I found myself reminded of a conversation...Anastacia