Home / Knowledge Center
Apologies, but no post could be found matching your criteria. Perhaps searching will help.
Hire ExtraOrdinary Assistance
ExtraOrdinary Assistance provides professional, experienced virtual office management to a mere handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs who are drained by the daily demands of running their virtual office operations. These entrepreneurs are eager to focus on growing their business and doing the work they went into business for in the first place, and they are anxious to rid themselves of the backoffice tasks necessary to running a successful business.
Would you like to be among the handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs I help to focus on growing their business so that they can do the things that only they can do best? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting Yourself Up For Failure by Trying to be All Things to All People April 27, 2015After last week's Moxie, several of you wrote to ask me to explain what standards are, and what the benefit of having standards is, in an easy-to-understand way. I'm always happy to do that, so here goes: When you created...Anastacia
- Responsibility Without Authority Sucks April 21, 2015I was talking with someone about his relationship with his Virtual Assistant. He was saying how much he really wanted to give her a whole lot of his projects and processes and have her be 100% responsible for getting everything...Anastacia
- A Smart Way to Think About Your Spare Time April 14, 2015In my office, I have many things that inspire me. One of them is a perpetual wall calendar (I admit I don't use it, but it's beautiful, so I keep it). It's done in mixed media, and across the top...Anastacia
- You Are Always More Important April 7, 2015I’m happy to say that I’m pretty sure winter is over. At least here in Baltimore. ;) But people are still talking about winter, and today, when it’s sunny and 71 degrees outside, I found myself reminded of a conversation...Anastacia
- When You Think It, Communicate It! March 31, 2015There are a bunch of requirements our Virtual Mentoring Program participants have to meet before they can graduate; the final exam is the last of them. The exam is rigorous, multi-day, and folks taking it can spend 25+ hours on...Anastacia