Home / Knowledge Center
Apologies, but no post could be found matching your criteria. Perhaps searching will help.
Hire ExtraOrdinary Assistance
ExtraOrdinary Assistance provides professional, experienced virtual office management to a mere handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs who are drained by the daily demands of running their virtual office operations. These entrepreneurs are eager to focus on growing their business and doing the work they went into business for in the first place, and they are anxious to rid themselves of the backoffice tasks necessary to running a successful business.
Would you like to be among the handful of successful, 6-figure entrepreneurs I help to focus on growing their business so that they can do the things that only they can do best? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refuse to Hold Others Down No Matter Who Seems to Benefit February 24, 2015My friend Shannon is a content strategist and fellow writer. The other day on Facebook, she posted this image, along with her thoughts about how people get what they pay for. (click to enlarge) That’s one view, of course. And...Anastacia
- Choose Your Battles Wisely February 17, 2015A friend sent me this funny thing (whether or not it's factual is in debate!): You've Gotta Love the Irish! This is the transcription of the ACTUAL radio conversation between the British and the Irish off the coast of Kerry,...Anastacia
- Raise Standards for Easier Juggling of Clients, Work, and Priorities February 10, 2015Every week, I hear from at least one Virtual Assistant who struggles with how she's managing multiple clients, to-do items, and deadlines. I get it—I really do. Even if we don’t look at my leading AssistU, with all the people...Anastacia
- Do It--Rock That Boat!! February 3, 2015This is an older story—one I use because I think it makes the point easy to understand. Years ago, at lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in quite some time, I ordered the Chicken Peppercorn Salad, but I wanted...Anastacia
- Don't Leave Money on the Table! January 20, 2015Jasmine picked my brain with a billing question. One of her clients has her making lots of phone calls. Often, Jasmine ends up sitting on hold for long periods of time. And when she does, there’s another client’s work that’s...Anastacia