- You have no time to grow/develop your business.
- You have no time to create and implement marketing strategies.
- You miss new business opportunities because you’re just too busy.
- Your client billing is always late, affecting your cash flow.
- You can’t fully participate in social media, the hotest marketing technique since cave drawings, because you just don’t have the time.
This is the result of what I call do-it-yourself (DYI) syndrome. Most solopreneurs suffer from DYI syndrome. They think that they have to do everything that needs to be done in their business themselves.
This is madness. As CEO of your business, your time is valuable and should be spent on high-value activities such as growing your business, developing marketing strategies, meeting and greeting potential clients, etc. The best way to do this is to delegate low-value, routine, daily activities to a business support services company like ExtraOrdinary Assistance.
It’s time to stop the DIY madness! Contact ExtraOrdinary Assistance now to find out how ExtraOrdinary Assistance can help you stop the DIY madness in your business.
Image credit: citalliance / 123RF Stock Photo